"HOW TO START YOUR OWN DOMESTIC CLEANING BUSINESS ONLINE COURSE"
THIS ONLINE COURSE WILL GIVE YOU THE KNOW HOW & THE TOOLS TO SET UP RUN A PROFITABLE CLEANING BUSINESS!
Running a cleaning business of any profitable size requires precise and accurate administrative skills. You will be juggling hundreds or
even thousands of clients as well as cleaners, so operations and logistics are key along with a sound knowledge of health & safety procedures. You will also need to know how to install confidence in your clients, so good customer relation techniques and skills are essential. Your clients have to trust you implicitly if they’re going to hand over the keys to their property, so building that trust and keeping this is essential!
The cleaning industry is a popular choice for franchisors and there are many opportunities out there to buy a readymade and branded model in owning a cleaning business. If you don’t want the overhead cost associated with a franchise and prefer the freedom and flexibility from your own business model, then this intense 8 hour online course might be well-suited for you!
- It will help you decide if a cleaning company is a good business decision and avoid you wasting money and energy to set up, and then realise that it’s not the business for you?
- It will help you decide what area of cleaning is suited to you and your life style?
- It will give you a supported tool kit to get you started and enable you to be in a good position of knowledge and know how to start trading straight away!
The course covers everything you have to do as a start-up company and all you need to know to run your own cleaning business. We will give you a FREE electronic took kit with all necessary paper work, support and guidance that you will need to get your business started and reduce the time that it would take to become operational. This will allow you to focus on increasing your customer base, and ensure that you will avoid the pitfalls of a new cleaning business
We are offering an Amazing Exclusive Offer Giving 50% off usually £197. The courses offers a wealth of information that will be invaluable as what you learn and take away with you after two days, was developed over two years to set up an actual cleaning business – this workshop is not based on theory, and why make the same mistakes? You will be fully equipped and prepared to start your own business, and not have to spend thousands on the “security” of operating from a franchise.
The Regular Cleaning Course is focused around how to start a domestic cleaning business and gives an overview of commercial cleaning. The Commercial Cleaning Course is more in depth and an extension of the regular course and looks at in detail Contract Cleaning, After Build & Construction, Kitchen Cleaning and Outsourcing of core services such as carpet and window cleaning. The Courses Covers:
- To be organised and provide you with the tools required in multi-tasking business
- How to communicate effectively with others at all levels, to build and resolve conflict through a meaningful customer services
- How to price a job, understand your cash flow position, VAT, Taxes & CIS
- Supplies & equipment, how to get the best price, payment terms
- How to recruit, manage your staffand the difference between self-employment and PAYE
- How to put a process in place to manage clients and cleaners
- How to brand your business and develop a marketing plan and sales vehicle for your chosen cleaning model, which could be domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning, contract cleaning, kitchen cleaning, After Build and construction cleaning .
- Understanding health & safety, risk assessments & method statement.
- Company administration and what is required of you depending on your type of cleaning services